Friday, September 2, 2011

You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky... as we walk in fields of gold...

My latest treasury...always excited to share! :)



So she took her love... for to gaze awhile...upon the fields of barley

In his arms she fell as her her hair came down... among the fields of gold

~Sting

****************************************

I've had Stings song in my head lately while perusing etsy and seeing the lovely images of fall fields... I remember in high school listening to this song and dreaming about what it might look like, this field of gold and the peace that might be found there... thank God for beautiful music, talented musicians and artists of all kinds, no? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...