Saturday, July 18, 2009

FIRST SALE!

First sale to someone I don't know what they look like face to face! Very exciting for me indeed! I just finished packaging the earring set they purchased along with a few of my new business cards! :0) Very exciting. :0)



So, I'm unwinding and celebrating with a rather strong ( by accident :-s ) white russian and will be sending that little bundle out tomorrow. :-)

Up next (tomorrow) would be the revealing of the new item made from my own pattern on facebook! Be a fan if you can to take advantage! :0) I just hope I get the little guy together before tomorrow ;) Wish me luck! :0)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sale!
    Thanks for the visit ~~

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, the first sale is sooo exciting, all that follow are too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First sales are always so exciting! Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...