Sunday, July 19, 2009

working

It's about 2pm and I have had to rework the whole pattern for my little critter - I think I'm on the home stretch now though, a few "garnishes" to add and *sigh* he'll be ready. :-) I think I'll make this guy custom order just cause he's tricky ;) but it's my 2nd pattern of my own :-D so that's exciting! I'll have to share the first lil creation I made from my own pattern before long - I'm behind on blogging! lol :-).

I'm giving myself a break, I've been working on this one for the giveaway for at least 5 hours today. Time to eat! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...