Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Viking Hat in progress

I've been working on some other projects this week alongside the hat and horns :) I've discovered I need to invest some $ in a camera because my phone as a camera, well, sucks :s. So my apologies for the crap photos, I aspire for better!! :) And will get a camera that takes clear decent photos.

Here is the hat and the 1st horn. The horn is not yet finished, it will be slightly curved and attached to the hat but I first want to complete both horns and then curve them at the same time for a better chance of consistency :)

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...