Here is the recipe should you want to try it out on your own and the link to the chicken marinade as well!
Grilled Green Beans and Carrots:
.6 lbs of fresh green beans
1 cup baby carrots, cut lengthwise
3 - 5 garlic cloves, halved
salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat grill to medium heat.
2) Prep carrots and beans cutting beans to about the same length as the baby carrots and the carrots to about the width of the beans for even cooking.
3) Add beans, carrots and garlic to a medium bowl and feel free to use your hands to mix it up!
4) Slowly pour a tiny stream of sunflower oil across the top of the veggies, salt and pepper the top as well. Stir up the mixture and repeat once.
5) Transfer the mix to an aluminum foil piece and wrap the sides across the top leaving it open just a bit for the steam to escape. Pinch the ends and fold them over.
6) Place mixture on grill stirring occasionally. Cook for about 15 - 20 minutes or until desired texture is reached. :)
|Just put on the Grill!|
|Time to eat!|