Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've been busy!

Last weekend I supported my husband by spending a day in a rather large garage with him and a bunch of their guys who wanted to get their mitts on an antique shelby cobra. While I knew we would be there a while since we were reconnecting with the car owner after not seeing him for about 5 years I didn't realize we'd spend about 8 hours sitting around as moral support (!). But I had thought ahead and packed projects to keep my hands busy while there :)

I made a lot of progress on this scarf and later in the week finished it :)


This is my youngest sister modelling the scarf for me :) She is so gracious to let me do this! That and I think she is so adorable in this picture I'm more than happy to share it with you! :)



The above pictures are ones I took the same night I finished the scarf - on the desk of my white room by the lamp light, thank God for photo editing websites :). 

Since finishing this scarf I've made two others... both primarily during yesterday's roadtrip to see the hubby's dad... one on one time with the mister for 4 hours each way and some crochet time, what more can a girl ask for? :)

I'll share the cowls shortly!!

2 comments:

  1. The color of the scarf is beautiful...as is your sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Times two! :) I'm passing on your comment to my sister! :) Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...