Thursday, November 15, 2012

Finished Crochet Baby Cocoon

I'm pretty picky when it comes to working up projects.. just call me Goldilocks - everything has to be just right lol. After working up the base 4 different ways I was glad to have spawned a kind of bowled base. :) I did put finger to keyboard and typed up the pattern as I went, it will be available in the shop and ravelry soon! :) With any luck sometime tomorrow even so stay tuned! :) I will add the links here :).

I found out through researching different styles of baby cocoons a few reasons these are sought after as of late. Not only do they make amazing baby picture props but they keep babies warm! ;) Nursing a baby while swaddled in a cocoon helps keep babies hands inside and their lil toesies warm too! So mommy only has to concern herself with feeding because baby is snug as a bug in a rug :). This is what I call win - win :) Both mommy and baby are happy ^-^ Thank you Julie for requesting this! I hope you get lots of use out of it! :) 







                 


 Thank you for reading! :) Are you working on anything right now? Knit, crochet or otherwise?

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the way you took the pictures too, the flowers are pretty and the lighting is nice.

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! :) Thank you so much! :) I do have a few stuffed animals I could've used for a prop but I'm happier making things pretty ^-^ and leave the rest to the imagination. Who knows - someday I may even have a customer appreciation photo with a lil one modeling it for me. Oh that'd be awesome :) - hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :) Thank you for your comments - always :) ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...