Home made Chicken Nuggets - the best thing since sliced bread. ;)
Okay maybe not, but I can appreciate making your own of anything, then you can control the ingredients. And since you can never have enough recipes for chicken - why not chicken nuggets?
These were pretty tasty - you almost don't need to eat them with mayo!
Which is saying something - because I love condiments!
Without further ado!
Homemade Chicken Nuggets:
What you'll need:
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Dash pepper
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tblspns grated Jarlsberg cheese
- Sesame Oil (or cooking oil with a high temp tolerance)
What to do:
1) Whisk the Eggs, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder & dash of pepper in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
2) Cut up the 3 chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes, add to the egg whisked mix.
3) Add the Parmesan and Jarlsberg cheese to a Ziploc bag along with the chicken chunks and shake it up! (Think shake and bake ;))
4) Add the coated chicken to a medium/large pan and cook on medium high. Take care to turn the chicken and make sure all sides are cooked.
Serve warm and Enjoy!