This recipe is super simple for those summer days when the grill is begging to be used or if you want the taste of summer in a cold day... this is sure to spice things up a bit! Pun, intended.
What you'll need:
- 1 lb ground chicken (or turkey!)
- 2 Tspns Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle
- 1/2 Tspn Garlic Powder
What to do:
1) Mix ingredients well, shape into burgers.
2) Cook over medium high heat, turn burgers occasionally until they are done to your liking.
3) Top with Swiss (or Mozzarella!) Cheese and let it melt a bit before serving.
As a side I cut up some cucumbers and tomatoes, topped the veggies with Mrs. Dash's Original Blend to stay with the salt free theme. ^-^ It was a yummy meal and I appreciate that Mrs. Dash Blends bring the flavors but not the salt!