Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lanyards! :)



Granted the lighting is not the best here - I took the pics late last night so no natural light to help me out there. But I wanted ot get pics from here on out of any lanyard I make. I have sold 5 of these in different colors and shades to coworkers this week. From today I have an order for 3 more! I will post the pics up for each of those as well though it will again be later tonight ;). I have really enjoyed working on these - they come out beautifully !:)

So question for you who follow or are just passing by - do you think I should sell these in my Etsy store?? Why or why not??

Would love feed back! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...