Chicken Stir Fry
- 4 - 5 chicken breasts cut (cooked or uncooked)
- 1 cup cut carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tblspn dried cilantro
- 3 Tblspns olive oil
- 1 1/2 tspn poultry seasoning
You could also add onions - but they make me cry so I'm not too keen on them at the moment ;). 1/2 a cup would be good wiht this ratio.
1) Cut up the chicken breasts.
2) Add all other ingredients and saute on med-high heat.
3) Cover and let simmer for about 20 - 25 minutes. Stir ocassionally.
4) Cook until vegetables are tender (or to your liking!)
3) Serve warm and enjoy!
|Love a dish with lots of color! :D|