Monday, July 29, 2013

Cucumber Tomato and Cottage Cheese Salad

Yep, that's it. Super quick, super easy and GOOD for you! 
I whipped this up tonight before heading out the door to get groceries. 
I needed sustenance I tell you! ;) 



What is not pictured is pepper... I added some black pepper later and it was YUM! ^-^

If you want more flavor - you could add a bit of ranch and or Mrs. Dash salt blend of some kind! 
Just saying ;).

To make for one: 
- Cut up 2 - 3 Medium size tomatoes
- Add 1/2 cup sliced and diced cucumber
- Finish with a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese

Stir and enjoy! :) 

I suppose on a larger scale you could make this for a cookout. Maybe.

Please let me know if you tried it and what you think!

Thank you for reading! :) ~Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...