Friday, July 19, 2013

Loving a few lovely things..


...a few flowers really ;)



Black Dahlia's set against a dark background... makes me want to paint a picture just like it!!!

♥♥♥♥♥


Remain Simple shared this lovely photo... blue/black hair has me swooning! 
Braided with what looks like babies breathe to contrast... now I'm daydreaming of fields and prairies... 

or a river..




MoonandTrees on tumblr is adorable :) 
I felt this pic finalized the post quite well between the complimentary colors, the show of nature and the encouragement to be still, find peace and rest. I love that nature can remind us of these things... 

To add a bit of reflection... 

Isaiah 26:3-4

You will keep in perfect peace
all who trust in you,
all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
Trust in the Lord always, 
for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.  


♥♥♥♥♥

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  
I hope to post more this weekend of finds from this week as I was window shopping. :) 

Stay tuned! Or better yet - sign up for emails every time I post! :)

♥ Dawn





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...