Saturday, April 6, 2013

Maude - Rebeading and Threading my Favorite Stretch Bracelet for a Customer


Today I rethreaded one of my Etsy shop bracelets by request of a new customer. :) I was only too happy to oblige. I had reason to pull out all my beads and rediscover colors and textures.


By the time I sorted through all the colors and goodies my husband came up and told me we have some visitors coming over and they'll be bringing their little ones (yay!:D) I quickly finished up the beadwork and put away all the small parts to baby proof our living space again :) Here are the new photos of longer the bracelet Maude with added beads to allow for more drape when wearing. :) These bracelets were changed from 6 1/2 inches in diameter to 8 1/4 inches. I know it's going to a good home, about to become someone's new favorite :). 

And picking up the rest of the beads was worth it. I got to meet my friends new baby :) who is 11 days old today! :) 

Lastly in knotting the ends of the stretch bracelets, it'd been a while and I needed a refresher course :). I found a really good youtube video instructing how to and you can find that here

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! Thank you for reading! Best, ~Dawn
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...